Friday, March 6, 2009

Forex trading Update

Well, what can i say..I had great eperience trading with the Forex robots last few days. One thing i noticed is that most robots get a royal screw on fridays. So my advice is if you are currently using any Auto trading robots to trade currencies....turn it off on fridays :)

I have been thinking quite a bit and after lots of discussion with some of my Forex trading partners...i have decided to eventually turn this blog into a club. I am gonna set up a membership portal ( free of course) and I am gonna open it up to only 500 people to join the club.

In this club we will discuss forex trading ideas and as well as i will share my experience and give reviews on auto trading robots. You see...,the thing with Auto trading robots is that they never work for too long...so if you wanna continuously trade your forex accounts with forex robots...you will have to keep an eye out for the latest in the market and one that works.

This is where i come in, i will continously search and test systems and share them with my club members. what's in it for me....well...i have to think about that later...I would assume that i will get the web portal up in the next few weeks...anyway if any of you guys have a programming team that can help me set this up...give me a shout out..

Keep an eye out on this blog, next week i will reveal the 2 forex trading robots i am testing currently..till then happy trading....

No comments:

Post a Comment